Our community gardening sessions are friendly, informal sessions – everyone is welcome to join in. Here is a simple list of guidelines to let you know what to expect.
Guidelines for volunteers:
- There is no minimum time commitment.
- Feel free to drop in for as long or as little as you can manage.
- You do not need to register in advance.
- There will be someone at the garden to show you what to do.
- All abilities are welcome.
- We have tools and gloves.
- Wear sturdy footwear and clothes suitable for gardening and weather-appropriate.
- Kids are welcome, as long as they’re closely supervised.